Subscriber Of Insurance Definition
Subscriber definition a person company etc that subscribes as to a publication or concert series.
Subscriber of insurance definition. In households who get insurance through other means. That person becomes the subscriber. The subscriber is the primary adult who applied for insurance. It becomes a family plan whether you re getting insurance for a couple or for a household with children.
Subscriber is normally used to describe someone covered under an hmo plan although the term has broad use and application. Subscriber party that signs a memorandum of association of a new firm and pledges to buy the number of shares written against its name. It is called a subscription policy because the insurers participate in the policy by subscribing to it. A subscription policy is an insurance policy in which multiple insurers share the risk associated with providing the insurance.
What is a subscriber on. In a generic sense a health insurance subscriber may also be called a policyholder certificate holder insured or covered participant.
- Zenith Insurance Company Phone Number
- Zurich Insurance Head Office Uk
- Young Driver Insurance Login
- Zenni Optical Insurance Information
- Zurich Insurance North America Headquarters Address
- Yearly Cost Of Insurance
- Zurich Insurance Knowledge Hub
- Zurich Insurance New Zealand
- Zenith Insurance Company Seattle
- Zenith Insurance Company Naic
- Young Driver Insurance Low Deposit
- Young Driver Van Insurance Ireland
- Young Driver Had Insurance Cancelled
- Zurich Insurance North America Headquarters
- You Need Umbrella Insurance
- Zurich Insurance North America
- Zurich Takaful Car Insurance Policy Number
- Yearly Car Insurance Cost Philippines
- Zurich Insurance Head Office
- Zurich Insurance Head Office Address